Highest Quality Red Canada Goose Parkas Resolute Parka Canada Goose Online Uk Fake 8501L
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 3-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically, horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- High-pile, fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Shoulder grab straps and back webbing grab-strap for hanging, with sewn-on ‘Resolute’ name patch
- Double-reinforced elbows for durability
- Two centre expandable chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape and Velcro® flaps
- Two lower snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer lower slash pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- ID window on left chest
- Six D-rings serve as unlimited attachment points
- 3M™ reflective tape across back for visibility
- Three interior pockets
- Insulated elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Two mesh kidney pouches with air-activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Centre back length: 35.5” / 90.17cm
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.